First Time Grandma

Tales of a first time Grandma who has been waiting for this moment!!

Name:
Location: Ashtabula, Ohio, United States

Mother of seven children. Four girls: Melinda, Adria, Jessica, Lauren. Three boys: Matthew, Christopher, Alexander. My Family is my life!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Kennywood 2007



Our annual trip to Kennywood


We were off again to Pittsburgh, PA to visit Kennywood Amusement Park.
This time EVERYONE came:
Melinda, Adria, Jessica, Lauren, Matt, Chris, Alex, Helena, David, and Me!
The whole gang all together. That NEVER happens!


We were having a BLAST, riding every ride with hardly any lines.
We hit all the coasters right in the beginning since it was overcast and rainy.
That was a good thing because most people stayed away because of the weather.

We ate and rode our way thru the day. I watched Helena while the others rode coasters. She had more fun splashing in the puddles!
Enjoy these pics for now and I will post more soon!
I'm off to bake brownies with my beautiful granddaughter!
YUM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home