First Time Grandma

Tales of a first time Grandma who has been waiting for this moment!!

Name:
Location: Ashtabula, Ohio, United States

Mother of seven children. Four girls: Melinda, Adria, Jessica, Lauren. Three boys: Matthew, Christopher, Alexander. My Family is my life!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Snow Days

Whoever is saying "Let it Snow" needs to stop NOW! Thanks to what is affectionately know as "Lake Effect" we have about 2 feet of snow on the ground right now with another 4 - 11" expected this weekend! On top of all that snow, we are going to be COLD. They are saying a high of 10 degrees. That's right I said HIGH of 10 with windchills of about -12 degrees. Bring me some hot chocolate, I am not going anywhere on Sunday. Gee, maybe I'll actually get bored and watch the Super Bowl. Whose playing anyways??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home